Introducing our natural meditation cushion
We have the latest addition to our wellbeing accessories range, a beautiful linen meditation cushion, perfect for moments of peace every day.
These cushions have been designed by us and lovingly created by artisans in India. They are made from undyed natural linen which is removable for washing and the inner is 100% cotton. Inspired by the traditional Japanese Zen meditation cushion (Zafu), our buckwheat filled cushions are perfect for long meditation sessions or use during yoga.
The sustainable natural filling is made from buckwheat hulls and this can be adjusted to suit your comfort by removing some of the filling.
If you are already a keen meditator or you have started practicing moments of stillness in your self care routine, you will love our new cushions. There are many benefits from using a meditation cushion for your practice, as opposed to sitting on the floor or bed or even lying down.
- The cushions provide increased comfort and reduced pain
- Naturally allows more focus.
- Natural fabric and sustainable filling
- Adjust the firmness and height by adding or removing the buckwheat hulls
- Removable zip cover (machine washable)
- Minimal, natural design for eco chic and comfort
- Correct alignment of spine for improved posture
- Chakras (energy centres within the body) in perfect alignment, allowing energy to flow freely through the body
- Gives excellent comfort and support, cushioning the knees and ankles
If you haven't tried meditation yet but are on a wellbeing journey already, setting aside just 10 minutes a day will your improve mental health and wellbeing. Meditation has been an ancient practice for thousands of years and its effects are profound.
- Manages and reduces stress and anxiety
- Focusing on the present moment, giving you a grounded, more balanced feeling
- Reducing negative emotions
- Uplifts moods and eases depression
- Increasing self-awareness
- Helps to release stuck negative energies
- Increasing imagination and creativity
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves self esteem and confidence
- Increasing patience and tolerance
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
We have a 5 minute meditation brought to you by our friend Holly Cooper. This meditation has been designed to be for ANYONE, with or without experience and is quick enough to give you the benefits of meditation and a good 'taster' experience. Find it HERE
A good app we recommend to use for hypnosis style meditations is Clementine app, but you can simply just sit in stillness and breathe in and out, focusing on your breath.